Finance for Non-Financial Managers - Information Evening
08/03/2016 18:30 to 08/03/2016 21:00
SOLVAY EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
Solvay is pleased to organise the next Executive Education Information Evening on Tuesday ,March 8 from 18:30 and invite you to join high calibre professionals seeking to give their careers the decisive boost.
- 18:30 Welcome & Registration
- 19:00 Finance for Non-Financial Managers Information Session
- 20:00 Drink and informal discussion with the programme team
By attending this Information Session on our short intensive programme on Finance for Non-Financial Managers, you will find out how we've structured a set of five focused modules aimed at introducing non-financial managers to the fundamentals of financial management.
The purpose of this programme is to take you from virtually no prior experience with finance to academically sound and immediately usable knowledge in financial management. It was designed for professionals who need to learn about enterprise finance fast and with strong orientation on practice.
In your class you will typically have one or more of the following profiles:
- an engineer transitioning to a management role
- a project manager eager to better understand finance for your projects and your interaction with management
- an IT professional in charge of selecting infrastructure for your company and assessing vendors
- a product manager in a medium sized business who seeks to improve the financial performance of products without sacrificing their commercial success
- a health practitioner in need of finance fundamentals to take an active part in the management of their unit
- an entrepreneur in a business that has grown past the size where financial management is straightforward
- a seasoned manager who needs to refresh their skills in financial management
More info on www.solvay.edu/fnf